Tuesday, February 7, 2012

RCA Converter for car audio system?

Hey guys I'm trying to get an RCA converter for my sound set-up but I need to know which one I'm looking for. What I'm doing is hooking up 2 Infinity 6020cs speakers(no amp) to my factory installed head unit.(just basically replacing the current factory speakers) Now I dont know if it makes a "huge" difference but I also have a 15" Alpine Type-R woofer with it's own Alpine M850 amp hooked up to it. This to is being run through the head unit. Also all of this is being done in a 2001 Honda Accord EX (4door). If there's anything I'm missing or confused about here, please let me know.RCA Converter for car audio system?
door speakers shouldnt have any problems



sub and amp yes you do need an LOC witch is a line our converter it takes speaker level output to RCA level output if you have a proper amp kit you should have no problems.

RCA Converter for car audio system?
RCA converter make a load of a difference. Its rediculas. The best Rca converters are probrobly DB and E3.

No comments:

Post a Comment