Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Alpine type r, PLEASE READ. Factory head unit, factory speakers.?

Okay so I have a 2007 Nissan sentra 2.0 s.

I want plan on getting this to add some bass in my trunk:

1 10" alpine type r 4 ohms dual sub

600 rms

And hook it up(parallel) to

Kenwood kac 8105d amp,

500 rms @ 2 ohm

IN vented enclosure.



NOW! what wiring would I need, mainly what is a LINE OUTPUT CONVERTER

that would make me be able to work that amp with my factory head unit and factory speakers.

A sound store said I needed a part that was only 25 bucks allowing me to use aftermarket parts. PLEASE HELPAlpine type r, PLEASE READ. Factory head unit, factory speakers.?
They're not even that much. You can buy them from Onlinecarstereo.com for $5-10 bucks. All you do is wire it to your speaker leads behind the factory radio and run RCA cable from the converter to your amp. You may have to wire your own remote lead 'cuz some of the LOC's don't have them, but it's not hard.Alpine type r, PLEASE READ. Factory head unit, factory speakers.?
Alpine Type R 6x9 SPR-69 bass was classic six-by-nine. Tight, well balanced, taut and with nuance and ability to track even rich bass lines with a great melodic ability, quite removed from a crappy cheap subwoofer that can only go boomp boomp badly, let alone one of the new generation of Alpine鈥檚 shallow HAMR woofers (as seen in the new Euro demo Nissan Infiniti demo car!) that sound so fabulous. I love the swivelly tweeters and reckon that if on your rear shelf, you don鈥檛 attempt to point their output at the front of the car but rather work out some Newtonian angle-of-incidence stuff with your back window and spray the highs directly flat at the screen to the rear if you can to best distribute the high tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment