Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hooking up amplifier to factory Head unit?

I have a 4 channel amplifier, 2 rear speakers, 2 front speakers and 1 sub woofer. I want to hook all this up to the factory head unit. I know where to hook the remote wire, ground, and 12volt. My question is where do i hook the speakers up? Do I run the 2 front and back speakers directly to the amp bridged and then hook up the one sub? Do you have to use the RCA inputs and outputs on the amp for it to work?



I was also reading about LOC (line out converter). To use those, is all i need to do is tap into the speaker wires running from the speakers themselves to the head unit?Hooking up amplifier to factory Head unit?
Hook all 2 rear speakers and 2 front speakers to your head unit. and your sub alone to your amplifier. and you do need RCA jack going out of the head unit and in the inputs of the amplifier only for it to work. ( this is the right way and only possible way)

and you are right about the LOC
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment