Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How would I install a Pioneer deh-14 (car stereo head unit) in my room?

I have a Pioneer deh-14 car stereo head unit and I would like to install this in my room to use as a cd player/radio (because I do not currently own one).



The only component I have so far is the head unit (it has no wires,adapters,or antennas, it is just the head unit plain)



I am able to purchase

what is needed such as a psu or 12v dc converter/transformer.



I cannot use a battery on account as it is a fire hazard (my mom said no).



I need the exact (very detailed) instructions on how to do this with either the psu or 12v dc converter/transformer (must include power, antenna, and speaker wiring guides, and any other important guides available).



Thank you! (in advance)How would I install a Pioneer deh-14 (car stereo head unit) in my room?
move out and then you can use a battery

No comments:

Post a Comment