Saturday, February 11, 2012

Help with a java metric unit converter please?

i have searched all over the net and no source code could show me how to make a java metric unit converter. this program would convert any metric unit to another metric unit. there should be two JComboBoxes. one is labeled FROM and the other is TO. Choices should be mm, cm, m, dam, dm, km. there should be a CLEAR button and CALCULATE button.

a JTextField should be at the bottom showing the results. Deadline is this Friday. 5pm PST.Help with a java metric unit converter please?
I have made applets that do that, and I am pretty sure I can make a regular program that does that. Just email me at m0v0n@hotmail.com (the 0's are zeros). I could either make it for you or tell you how to make it. Just email me the specifics.Help with a java metric unit converter please?
Lol. I think you can manage your own homework. The actual program is retardedly easy, the only complicated thing would be a GUI, but that's easy with Java. Just go to java.sun.com and check out some GUI tutorials.
  • loreal makeup
  • 1 comment:

    1. What about metric unit converter ? This blog is quite good to learn and know about metric unit converter and it's uses .

      ReplyDelete