Tuesday, February 7, 2012

European power adapter-converter What one should I use?

I'm heading to Italy for 6 weeks and I need to know what conveter or adapter I need to buy and I am confused. I have googled it and still I am confused. Something about the voltage or watts and if it is over one use another kind of converter. I have no idea. I will not be using this for a laptop. I will be using it for 1. iPod 2. Nintendo DS 3. Cellphone 4. Energizer rechargeable battery unit (For digital camera) I have found sites to buy them I just want to get the right one and I am confused. I do not want to wait till I get there because I was told it would be cheaper to get it tin advance? Thank you.European power adapter-converter What one should I use?
Walmart carries a complete kit that includes the voltage converter and every plug adapter you'll need, for $20. It's rugged enough to handle up to 1600 watts, although you'll never have to push it that hard. Here's a link so you can see it online. The stores seem to carry it in their hardware section.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>



You can also try Radio Shack, but I think they may cost a little more.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment