Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Connect remote wire to stock 05 caravan head unit?

I am using a low signal converter to install a couple subs/amp in my 05 caravan. I have not yet removed the head unit or dissasembled anything as I need to get some tools before I start. Ive read a lot so far but no one talks about the remote wire. Is that easily added to the stock head unit?Connect remote wire to stock 05 caravan head unit?
you can use the radio's fuse or just go to the back of the radio and use the light green amp trigger wire or the red/white power wireConnect remote wire to stock 05 caravan head unit?
On some line out converters there is one built in, in others that don't have that just find an acc power source or just splice it into the red wire behind the head unit, all the remote wire does it tells the amp when to turn on it isn't a major power source for it. One thing that I would do it fuse it, better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment