Friday, January 27, 2012

My digital stream converter box will only shut off if I unplug it, an none of the functions work manually.?

Even though the green light is on, indicating the unit has power, i can not run it with the remote, or the manual controls. I worked fine yesterday. Please help. Thanks.My digital stream converter box will only shut off if I unplug it, an none of the functions work manually.?
Sorry to hear about your 'Shack' Digital Stream. You must be the one in

a million to get a bad one. I have three of these and found them to be

a excellent converter box. The local thrift stores get converter boxes in

every once in a while. I bought a used Digital Steam for $5.99 awhile back

without a remote. Today I stopped in the Unique thrift store and found a

Zinwell converter box for only $2.95 without a remote or power supply

but I have both. It worked perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment