Friday, January 20, 2012

I have a Garmin etrex not connecting to my laptop via cereal to USB converter?

I have a Garmin etrex legend. it only came with a cereal port plug in. my new laptop only has USB ports. so i bought a USB cereal converter but when i attempt to load maps onto my GPS unit it says that the cereal port is not found. How do I make it look for a USB port. the converter has no softwear wiht it, i got it from a friend does it need something.I have a Garmin etrex not connecting to my laptop via cereal to USB converter?
USB to CEREAL converter - LOL

this must be the latest invention!



but wait, it could work with an USB to SERIAL converter - have you ever tried this one?



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>I have a Garmin etrex not connecting to my laptop via cereal to USB converter?
get a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail

No comments:

Post a Comment