Friday, January 20, 2012

I have bought a WII console from USA, and plan to use it in Switzerland, What kind of converter will I need?

My television is pal and NTSC, so my concern is whether the WII game will work with a converter of 50 to 1600 watts, because the standard convertor is upto 50 watts and WII unit is 52 watts?. Another concern is whether we can play the game for 1 or 2 hours using the converter or is the converter use limited to less time?I have bought a WII console from USA, and plan to use it in Switzerland, What kind of converter will I need?
The converter isn't limited to a specific time.



And everything should work just fine.

If anything did happen, it'd only hurt your power adapter.

Worse case scenario, and you have to call Nintendo so they can send you a new power adapter, which they'll do for free.
  • natural cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment