Friday, January 27, 2012

Does someone know how to program a calculator?

I am a coffee buyer and I need a custom unit converter. I use excel, but it does not give me everything I want. I need someone to create a unit/price calculator using some other method, lets say a flash program. (e.g., I have 2 cells. Kg %26amp; pound. If I enter kg, it should convert it in pound in the other cell and vise versa). Just like the one we use in Nokia.



It should also give me the unit price %26amp; value as per the quantity for both, kg %26amp; pound.



If there is anyone who knows what I am talking about and know how to solve this, please contact me and I will send you the units and prices I need to convert.



Regards





HuzaifaDoes someone know how to program a calculator?
Use excel, simple fast and easy to use, and self editable too.Does someone know how to program a calculator?
Excel can do this and more, personally for this situation I would use a PocketPC with excel rather than a calculator, since you can edit excel's methods at any time to add new variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment