Friday, January 27, 2012

I am trying to fix some cassettes that were recorded from live music?

These cassettes were recorded with very old equipment and when I listen through earphones it sounds great but I need it to sound the same on speaker, what is the best software to do this? I am using a converter unit called ION Tape2PC to convert from casette to mp3, perhaps this is my problem? Is there a better converter?I am trying to fix some cassettes that were recorded from live music?
If there are settings in the program, make sure that you are converting at a rate of at least 192kB/s, and 44.1kHz sampling rate.



If the program won't do this, look around for another. Audacity with the Lame MP3 encoder added should be able to do this.



Good luck.



Greetings from Austin,TX

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment