Friday, January 20, 2012

If I add a subwoofer to my stock system using a line out converter, will I lose the sound from my back speaker?

I have a 2007 Honda accord exl v6 with everything except nav, I'm looking to add a subwoofer to the stock system without messing with the head unit and climate controls, I've heard you can use a line out converter to add a sub, but I was wondering if I use such a converter.. Will I lose the sound from my back speakers?If I add a subwoofer to my stock system using a line out converter, will I lose the sound from my back speaker?
just run the signal down from ur back speaker, power gets to the speaker before the converter. yah u might lose a lil bass but ur hookin up a sub which adds alot more bass than the speakers. i dont think ul hear any difference in ur back speakers soundIf I add a subwoofer to my stock system using a line out converter, will I lose the sound from my back speaker?
While a line output converter does take some power to operate, it is such a small amount there isn't an audible difference. What you will hear is the difference in bass. Go ahead and use the converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment