Thursday, December 29, 2011

My tv converter boxes have stopped working after 1 year. Do I need to purchase a new unit?

I have tried unplugging and rescanning the channels and all I see are snow flakes. Are they designed to work for short periods and need to replace the units?|||Don't buy a Zenith. My brother had one and it only lasted 6 months.


I and friends have Apex, DishTV and other brand names converter boxes, and none have failed.


Most people are replacing their TVs with ones that have a built in digital tuner.


If U don't want to do that, U could replace the converter with DVR or VCR with a built in digital tuner.|||You probably need a new one. They are not really economically repairable.





The cheap ones are designed to be cheap, not durable. Durability is just chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment